Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any Instruments, Geometry or Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room.
NEET 2020 Banned Items
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the Examination Centre under any circumstances. The candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory frisking before entering the Examination Centre with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any ornaments/metallic item.
- Any food items opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfairmeans, by hiding communication devices like microchip, camera, Bluetooth device etc.
The candidates, especially who wish to wear the objects such as ‘Kara’ and ‘Kirpan’ etc. on their person must report at their respective Examination Centers atleast one and half hour before the gate closing time, for ensuring timely checking/frisking and entry to the Examination Hall.
No arrangement will be made at the Centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates.
In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the Centre, it will be considered as use of Unfairmeans and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.
Special Permission for Diabetic students
Diabetic students are allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.