The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website w.e.f 27 March 2020 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Timing as indicated in their Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm from 27 March 2020 to 10 April 2020.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm between 27 March 2020 to 10 April 2020. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and Time provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Information Bulletin as well as on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for NEET (UG)-2020 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.