Here you will get complete information about filling NEET 2020 Application Form
Preparations for NEET 2020 Registration
Here it has been explain what all information and documents you should keep handy while applying for NEET 2020.
- Names of Father / Mother and Candidate with correct spellings.
- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits).
- Class XII Roll number issued by the Board.
- Valid Govt. Identity Card Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number.
- Email id
Candidates are advised to check the “Replica of Application Form” as given in (Appendix-XVI), before actual filling of Application.
The candidates need to provide any one of the following identity details given below:
|Category of Candidates||Types of permissible IDs|
|Indian Nationals of all States||Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits) / Class XII Roll number issued by the Board, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Passport Number, Aadhaar (last 4 digits)|
|Foreign Nationals / OCI / PIO||Passport Number|
Scanned images in JPG/ JPEG format only, for uploading as part of submission of his/her online application:
- Latest Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb),
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb – 300 kb),
- Signature (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left hand thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.) – file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
Filling NEET 2020 Online Application Form
Here all steps of application form are explained in detail.
Step 1: Registration Page
A candidate can apply for the NEET 2020 only on-line by logging on official website.
- Names: Enter Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name as given in the 10th class certificate in capital letters.
- DOB: Enter Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format as recorded in 10th certificate.
- Identification Type: Candidates need to provide any one of the ID as given above.
- Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide own or parents Mobile Number and e-mail address only.
- Address: Provide complete postal address with PIN Code (Correspondence and permanent address) for further correspondence. PIN code of Correspondence as well as permanent address should be given in the space provided for this purpose.
Step 2: Completing Application Form
The application particulars entered in Step-1 can be edited before final submission of the Application Form except Mobile No. and Email address, which may not be changed.
- Category: General, General-EWS, SC, ST & OBC-NCL are available in the drop-down list under Category option. No Caste Certificate is to be uploaded in the Online application Form of NEET 2020.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET 2020.
- State/UT Code: The Candidates have to submit their State/UT Code during the Online Registration for NEET 2020.
- PwD Status: PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- Examination Cities: The candidate should select any four cities of their choice for examination of NEET 2020 given here.
- Medium of Question Paper: Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only. Candidates opting for Hindi/Regional Language would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi/Regional Language and in English.
- Academic Details (X, XI & XII): Candidate has to fill the complete academic details of X,XI & XII /Qualifying Examination. Candidates those passed should fill Code [02 to 07] against the column provided for Qualifying Examination. If a candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code numbers 02 to 07, then the candidate needs to furnish complete details under the column ‘others’. Candidates appearing in Class XII in 2020 should select qualifying code as 01.
- Single Girl Child: This option will be visible only if the candidate has selected the option “Female” in gender column. Twin Daughter / Fraternal Daughter of the family may also select this option.
- Minority: If applicable, the candidate should select any one of the Minority Community viz. Muslim Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi which is notified under minority community. The Self Declaration of Minority Community by Candidate for support for Minority Students.
- Details of Father/ Guardian /Mother: Code of occupation, Income and qualification may be filled under this column.
Step 3: Uploading Scanned Documents
In this step you have to upload all required documents like photo, signature, thumb impression, education qualification etc..
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb to 300 kb
- The photographs must be taken on or after 01.09.2019 preferably indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background)
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Application without photographs shall be rejected.
- The photographs need not be attested. Candidates are advised to keep 6 to 8 passport size and 4 to 6 Post Card size (4”X6”) colour photographs with white background.
- Candidates may note that if the photographs uploaded are found to be fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seem to be hand-made or computer made, the application of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using Unfair Means and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly.
- The candidate should put his full signature in running hand writing [not in capital letter] on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The unsigned Online Application Forms will be rejected.
Candidate’s Left-hand thumb Impression
- The candidate should put left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading. In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 50 kb.
- Further, unclear Left-hand thumb Impression in Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
Candidate’s Class X Passing Certificate
- The candidate should scan his/her Class X Passing Certificate for uploading.
- File size must be between 100 kb to 400 kb.
Step 5: Payment of Fee and Application Status
- Select Debit/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI Mode of Payment and Service Provider (Service/Processing charges per transaction & GST (applicable @18%) to be paid by the candidate) and complete the steps as instructed.
- If candidate fails to complete all the steps upto step IV, the final submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful.
Print the Confirmation Page after completion of Step-IV. Generation of Confirmation Page confirms final submission of Application Form. If Confirmation Page has not been generated, this means that Application Form has not been submitted successfully.
Check List for NEET 2020 Application
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before submitting the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for the Test.
- That they have selected their gender viz. Male / Female / Transgender correctly.
- That they have selected their category viz General / General-EWS / OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form correctly. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
Overview of details to be filled in Online Application Form
- Permanent Address & Correspondence Address
- Passport Number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number/Any other valid Govt. Id. Number / Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Class XII Roll number issued by the Board/ Election Card (EPIC No.)
- State/District of Birth
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Educational Qualifications
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s total annual Income
- Medium of Question Paper
- Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X/ Class X and Equivalent
- State/District of Class X, XI & XII
- Minority Status
- Disability Status as per guidelines of MCI
- Type of Institution of Class XII/ Equivalent
- Belonging to Rural/Urban area
- Mode of preparation for the NEET (UG).
- State to which the applicant belongs/desires to apply.
- Qualifying Examination Code
- School Education Board
- Choice of Examination Centres/Cities